Transfer Student

I am a transfer student…


1.  APPLY TO UNC: The first thing to concentrate on is applying to UNC-Chapel Hill.  In order to apply follow the instructions at this website: . Call the admissions office (919-966-3621) with any questions. To better understand the caliber of people that are accepted to UNC, please view the 2012 class profile:

2. INTERESTED IN ROTC SCHOLARSHIPS? If so, contact Mr. Spencer Edwards, the Army ROTC admissions representative at or by calling 919-962-5546. For more information about 2 or 3 year scholarships with Army ROTC visit .

3.  VISIT:  While you are waiting for acceptance notification we recommend that you visit the UNC campus and take a tour.  To schedule a tour call the admissions office (919-966-3621).  While you are visiting you should also schedule a meeting with the Army ROTC admissions officer (919-962-5546) to review your progress.  Before you visit UNC you should take a look at the UNC visitor’s center website at

4.  GET ACCEPTED:  As soon as you are accepted you need to notify the UNC Army ROTC department.