- Visit http://www.goarmy.com/rotc/scholarships.html and follow the link in order to apply for ROTC scholarships. UNC Army ROTC provides two, three, and four year scholarships based on the time remaining to complete your degree with the option of full tuition or room and board if you qualify. In addition, students who qualify will also receive allowances for books and fees as well as a monthly stipend for living expenses.
- The early application deadline for admission is November 1, 2011. The second deadline for application is January 18th, 2012. Go to http://www.unc.edu/myunc/, create an account, and begin your application today. For more information regarding admissions visit: http://admissions.unc.edu/
- Keep yourself physically fit in order to pass the Army Physical Fitness Test (APFT). You can see the requirements for the APFT by visiting http://www.apft-standards.com/ .
- The UNC ROTC Armory is located at the corner of South Columbia St. and South Rd. on UNC’s campus. Most visitors park on Franklin St. which is located at the north end of the campus. There are number of parking decks and also metered parking along the street. See the map below for details. ($1.00/hr at all 2hr meters and off-street meters, $0.50/hr for all 4hr meters).
- The Highway 54 Lot is located on Highway 54 one block east of Country Club Road. ($1.50/hr)
- The Morehead Visitors lot is located on Franklin St. to the east of the sundial and just in front of Morehead Planetarium Building and the UNC Visitor Center. ($1.50/hr)
- The Rams Head Parking Deck is located off of Ridge Rd. on the South part of campus. ($1.50/hr).
Maps of Parking in Chapel Hill
For parking on Campus, click HERE