I am currently a UNC student….
1. MEET REQUIREMENTS: Before you apply for an Army ROTC scholarship you must meet the following requirements.
* Be a U.S. citizen
* Be between the ages of 17 and 26
* Have a high school GPA of at least 2.50
* Have a high school diploma or equivalent
* Score a minimum of 920 on the SAT (math/verbal) or 19 on the ACT (excluding the required writing test scores)
* Meet physical standards
* Agree to accept a commission and serve in the Army on Active Duty or in a Reserve Component (Army Reserve or Army National Guard)
* Serve full time in the Army for four years
* Selected Cadets may choose to serve part time in the Army Reserve or Army National Guard while pursuing a civilian career
2. APPLY FOR ROTC SCHOLARSHIP: Since you have already completed one to two years at UNC you should apply for a 2 or 3 year AROTC scholarship. The application must be completed at the Army ROTC department, which is located on the corner of South Road, and S. Colombia. Contact Mr. Anthony Ward, the Army ROTC recruiting officer at email@example.com or by calling 919-962-7347 for more information.